Wealth Management & Private Banking Summit- - Russia & CIS, 17 - 18 April 2018, InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel
The Wealth Management & Private Banking Summit - Russia & CIS, Adam Smith 8th International Summit will be held from 17th to 18th April 2018 at InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya Hotel, in Moscow, Russia.
The highlights of the summit are as follows:
- Activation by Russia of the automatic exchange of tax information with other countries: CRS, CbC
- Changes in Russian currency control from 1 January 2018
- The UK– UWO (unexplained wealth orders) & other new regulations - how to be prepared?
- Next generation wealth holders in Russian: what is important for them?
- Succession planning instrument including the long awaited Russian trust
- Assets allocation in the low interest rates environment
- Real estate investments & other material assets
- BLOCKCHAIN technology, cryptocurrencies and ICOs; what does the future hold?
- Russian private bankers discussion: the art of working with the client
- Global update of residency and citizenship by investment programs in 2018
- Special Guest presentation
- Private Aviation
- Trends in family offices
For more information, kindly visit the website.