City Week 2018: The International Financial Services Forum, 23 - 24 April 2018, London
Now in its eighth year, City Week is the premier gathering of the international financial services community. It brings together industry leaders and policy makers from around the globe to consider together the future of global financial markets and London. It consists of two-days cutting-edge conferences, workshops, social events and networking opportunities, with other satellite events being held later during the week.
This year’s topics will include:
- FSTIB: The UK’s International Financial Services Strategy
- Brexit: What does the UK need from a free trade agreement with the EU?
- A view from Europe
- UK trade priorities post Brexit
- One Belt One Road as a vehicle of developing the China-UK relationship
- US-UK: developments in ‘the special relationship’
- India: Fintech, smart cities and building on the UK and India’s respective strengths
- How does London protect its position as the leading global financial centre?
- Unwinding QE and the latest developments in global monetary policy
- Where next for global financial regulation?
- Investing during uncertainty
- Global green finance
- The challenge of regaining public trust in financial services
- Reinventing financial services through Fintech
- Cashless future and the death of paper currency
- Threats to global financial stability
For more information, please visit the City Week website.